Reishi Mushroom extracts:
Health Canada NPN: 80081587
Source of antioxdants;
Tonify the liver
Medicinal Ingredients (per dose unit)
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum, Fruiting body, Cultured mycelia, Mycelia) …. 500 Mg (40%
- Source of/Provides antioxidants.
- Source of fungal polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties.
- Used in Herbal Medicine as a liver tonic.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to support the immune system.
- Used in Herbal Medicine as an adaptogen to help increase energy and resistance to stress (in case of mental and physical fatigue related to stress).
- Used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) to dispel phlegm, stop cough and arrest wheezing.
- Used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) to nourish the Heart and strengthen qi and blood to treat Heart and Spleen deficiencies that manifest in insomnia, forgetfulness, fatigue, listlessness and poor appetite.
- Used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) to strengthen the body and tonify qi.
Adults: 1 Capsule(s) 3 time(s) per day
To avoid digestive upset, take with food/meal. Store in a dry place at room temperature
Tai Chi Yin Yang Tea - our anchored product
Promote better sleeping, reduce stress and pressure, good for anxiety, depression or other mental distress, including youth mental issues, also good for memory loss or dementia- view one typical client feedback--